Finance Options for your Business
We understand that liquidity can be a deciding factor for businesses when they are choosing what to invest in, which is why we have a wide variety of finance options which allow for the installation to be completed upfront, followed by instalments thereafter.
Power Purchase Agreement:
This is an exciting option for businesses as there is no upfront capital outlay, as well as the fact that the business will only pay for what the system produces. Once the system is paid off, the asset changes ownership into the business's name.
- Zero capital outlay
- Term: 10 – 20 years
- Zero maintenance costs
- Buyout clause from year 5 – calculated by depreciation of passed value and admin costs.
- Seamless handover of asset at the end of the term
- 12.5% to 30% savings on daytime electricity costs.
- Benefit from Carbon Tax credits in the future.
- No deposit required.
- Term: 3 – 6 years
- 28% tax depreciation benefit on project value at the end of year 1 (Section 12B)
- Higher short term savings compared to PPA and own asset from day 1.
- No deposit required
- Term: 12 months to 84 months
- 100% tax write off on monthly rental payments.
- Escalations of 0%, 10% and 15%.
Please contact us now for any enquiries